From now on, our main focus is on the stability and security of the 2.x series. This means that we will continue to provide this series with functional and security-related fixes as well as adjustments to new, future PHP versions.
The aim is to get an LTS version (Long-Term-Support) that can continue to serve you for a long time.
You will find really new features starting with the WB-3.x series
- Linux (Windows should work, but must not)
- mySQL-8.5 up or MariaDb-10.x up
- Apache2 (InternetInformationServer should work, but must not)
- PHP-7.4/8.0/8.1 and up (FastCGI/FPM), compiled according to the default settings of the PHP Group
(note: mod_php does not work!)
- Mandatory PHP modules: mbstring, zip&|zlib, mcrypt, ctype, iconv, intl,
NOTE: For all new developments compliance with the Coding Standards is mandatory.
- Homepage: https://websitebaker.org