- Registered on: 2015-09-04
- Last connection: 2018-12-12
- 10:15 WB 2.13.x Feature #79 (Neu): Disable section with 1 click
- Would be nice you can disable a section with 1 click.
Not in the "Manage Sections" area. I mean in the "Modify Page"...
- 10:06 WB 2.13.x Feature #78 (Neu): Sesson timeout warning
- Would be good to know if the session has expired.
If you work in the backend and you don't save anything in between,...
- 09:33 WB 2.13.x Feature #77 (Neu): Shorturl
- Please make it possible to use WB without /pages and .php/html in the URL.
It's not a SEO question, but better reada...
- 10:20 WB 2.13.x Feature #70: Set backend logo in WB settings
- Maybe it is enough to have a logoUser.png there?
Like the frontendUser.css/js handling.
- 12:07 WB 2.13.x Feature #76 (Neu): Multilingual activ/inactiv
- In case of not needed multilingual function, it should be possible to deactivate it.
So no frontend.css is loaded.
- 17:02 WB 2.13.x Feature #73 (Neu): noindex, nofollow in page settings
- Would be nice you can check/uncheck noindex and/or nofollow in every page (settings).
- 09:03 WB 2.13.x Feature #72 (Neu): Media dropzone
- A fileuploader as dropzone to upload more as one file (instead to choose 10 single files) in media would be nice.
- 09:00 WB 2.13.x Feature #71 (Neu): Select backend start page in WB settings
- Often (i think 99%) the users want after login goes to the pages overview.
So why not set in WB settings the backend...
- 08:57 WB 2.13.x Feature #70 (Neu): Set backend logo in WB settings
- Would be nice if the (client) logo for login and backend can be set in WB settings.
It replaces the WB-logo.
- 08:53 WB 2.13.x Feature #69 (Neu): move sections to another page
- Would be nice if sections could be moved to another page.
All kinds of sections.
Also available in: Atom